As a nonprofit leader, you can be sure that sooner or later, the unexpected will pop up. Maybe "somebody" forgot about a critical deadline. Or maybe your assistant exec got poached by another organization.
You're stuck. You need a solution. A REAL solution. And fast!
One approach is an extra set of hands. Mine!
When consulting, training, and coaching won't give you the results you need, maybe hands-on help will.
I’ve taken on some unique and rewarding projects over the past decade:
- Managed a 9-month community outreach program for a grassroots healthcare initiative,
- Researched and created a healthcare services manual for use by Resident Services coordinators,
- Served as the temporary executive director of a nonprofit that serves formerly homeless women,
- Designed community-informed Resident Services programs and related funding proposals for an affordable housing nonprofit.
- Developed a “last-minute” federally-compliant contracting and procurement policy.
So if you have a project in mind that’s not so easily defined, I may be able to help. And I adore variety!
If you'd like to explore the possibilities, use the button below and schedule an Exploratory Call with me. I'm excited to hear what you have in mind!
Book An Exploratory Call
To discuss the possibility of securing hands-on support for your organization, click the button below to schedule and Exploratory Call with me.